Who We Are
- An Africa free from HIV and AIDS, maternal and child mortality where women and children are empowered to enjoy equal opportunities.
- First Ladies of Africa advocate for effective policies and strategies towards the elimination of HIV and AIDS, reduction of maternal and child mortality and the empowerment of women and children, through strategic partnerships in the spirit of solidarity.
- Contribute to the national effort in preventing, managing and eliminating HIV and AIDS
- Contribute to the national effort in reducing maternal and infant mortality
- Contribute to the national effort in controlling cervical cancer
- Enhance organizational learning and stakeholders commitment, and organizational visibility
- Ensure program and financial sustainability
OAFLA UG Chapter Strategy
We provide political leadership platform for stakeholders engagement.